- Developmental Delay
- Emotional Disability
- Hearing Impairment
- Intellectual Disability (Mild, Moderate, Severe)
- Learning Disability
- Multiple Disabilities
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Other Health Impaired
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairment
Related Services may be necessary to assist a student. As appropriate, the following related services may be provided.
- Adaptive Physical Education
- Assistive Technology
- Counseling Services
- Interpreter Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Orientation and Mobility Training
- Physical Therapy
- Nursing Services
- Register your child at the appropriate school.
- Provide the school with your child's most recent IEP.
- Provide the school with the most recent copies of all evaluations, including psychological and speech reports and related service evaluations; i.e., PT, OT.
- An IEP team meeting will be held to review records and determine appropriate placement.
Lexington County School District Three offers developmental screening for children between the ages of three (3) and five (5) NOT currently enrolled in public school. Please call the Special Services Office at 532-8005 to schedule an appointment for screening if you suspect that your child may have a delay in one of the areas below.
Cognitive (School Readiness) Skills
Self-Help (Feeding, Toileting, Dressing) Skills
Procedural Safeguards Notice
Handbook - Spanish Translation