4K Registration (Brand New Students Only)
Parents/guardians of new 4K students can choose from the district’s 4K and Montessori program options. Lexington Three encourages parents and guardians to view the short video located on the district's YouTube channel that will provide them with detailed information about each program. The video can be found by clicking here.
To register your child, please download and fill out one of the below packets in its entirety. You will NOT need to fill out any information on our digital registration portals.
A few notes:
--You should fill out a bus transportation form OR a car rider form, not both.
--You should only fill out the Montessori Program sheet if you would like for your child to be considered for enrollment in our Montessori Program.
If you do not have access to a printer, please contact Batesburg-Leesville Primary School to arrange a time to pick-up a paper registration packet. The school's phone number is 803-532-4452.
Completed packets are due back to Batesburg-Leesville Primary School by no later than July 22nd. When turning in your child's packet, be sure to include copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (long form)
- Certificate of Immunization from your child’s pediatrician’s office
- Your child’s Social Security card
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, rent/mortgage statement)
- Proof of Income (W-2, tax return, current paycheck stub) OR your child's Medicaid card (4K students only)