Sports Rules & Regulations
Lexington County School District Three is excited to kick off Panther Athletics for the 2020-2021 school year. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the SC High School League has issued specific requirements for athletic events where spectators will be attending. Therefore, we respectfully ask that you carefully read the following rules and regulations prior to attending athletic events in Lexington Three. Our ability to continue this year's sports seasons hinges on everyone's ability to be compliant with these guidelines.
- All spectators, staff and other auxiliary groups should stay home if they have a fever or feel sick.
- All spectators, staff and other auxiliary groups must quarantine and stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- All spectators, staff and other auxiliary groups must quarantine, stay home and monitor their health if they have had close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Personal Safety Requirements:
- All spectators, staff and anyone associated with an auxiliary group must wear a face covering at all times. Please note that masks must be worn regardless of social distancing or if the venue is outdoors.
- All spectators must maintain 6 feet social distancing at all times during the event. (Families and individuals who ride to the event together can sit together. However, six feet social distancing should be allotted from other individuals/groups.)
- All spectators must be seated upon arrival and should remain seated throughout the game. Adults and children will be unable to roam stadiums or venues. Please note that at Panther Stadium, children will also not be allowed to play on the hill behind the scoreboard.
- Handicapped sections of venues will be limited to the handicapped individual and one guest.
- Home team spectators must enter/exit the venue using the entrances/exits designated for them.
- Visiting team spectators must enter/exit the venue using the entrances/exits designated for them.
- Home team spectators must remain on their side of the venue.
- Visiting team spectators must remain on their side of the venue.
- Concession stands will be open, but only pre-packaged foods will be served.
- No food/vendor trucks will be allowed.
- Restrooms will be limited to three patrons at one time.
- Once the game is over, spectators must remain in their seats and wait to be dismissed by sections.
- Once the game is over and spectators have been dismissed, they must immediately disperse to their own cars. No loitering is allowed inside of the venue or in parking lots.
- No spectators will be allowed on the field or courts after the game is over.
Fall Sports Schedules
Please click the links below to view Fall 2020 sports schedules by team.
Important Notes: There is a scrimmage scheduled for September 12th at Lexington High School. However, NO spectators are allowed due to the fact that state agencies are trying to avoid having members of different communities intermingling with one another in an effort to curb the spread of the Coronavirus.
There is a scrimmage scheduled for September 18th at Panther Stadium. The event starts at 7 pm and spectators are allowed to attend.