Registration for Returning Students (2021-22 School Year)
Parents of students who are already enrolled in Lexington County School District Three and who will be returning for the 2021-2022 school year will register their child using the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Detailed instructions on how to do this are listed below:
1. Open your internet browser and type https://lex3.powerschool.com/public/ into the address bar.
2. Enter your Parent Portal username and password. (If you don't remember your username and password, you can reset your login information on this page by clicking "Forgot Username or Password".)
3. Once you are inside of the PowerSchool Parent Portal, you should see all of your students listed at the top of the page in the blue bar.
NOTE: If you already have a student/students enrolled in Lexington Three and need to enroll a brand new student (one who has never been enrolled with us) who will be going into grades 5K through 12th grade, please fill out the New Student Pre-Registration Form that can be found on the "Registration for New Students" page on our website. You will be given an access ID code and access password that can be used to "link" your new student to your current account.
Please also note that parents of brand new students who will be going into our 4-year-old kindergarten program who did not register their child in the Spring should register their student using the paper registration packet that can be downloaded from our website. Paper packets should be returned to B-L Primary School by no later than July 22nd. 4K students will NOT be given an access ID code or access password as their parents do not need to fill out anything on our digital registration portals. Parents who registered their child for our 4K program back in the Spring do not have to do anything further at this time.
4. Inside of the PowerSchool Parent Portal, toggle to the first student you are trying to register by clicking on his/her name in the blue bar at the top of the page.
5. Under the left-hand column, click on "Forms."
6. There are several forms that need to be updated for every returning student.
7. Once you submit all of your registration forms for each child, school personnel will review them. Prior to being reviewed after you submit them, the forms will display as "pending" or "pending approval." You can check back inside of the PowerSchool Parent Portal at a later date to see if they have been approved. If information is missing, the forms will be flagged red and you will need to go back through them to complete any incomplete information.
NOTE: These forms must be filled out for each of your students. If there are multiple children listed in your PowerSchool Parent Portal, finish filling out the forms for one child and submit them. Then, toggle to the next student by clicking on his/her name in the blue bar at the top of the page. Then, click on "Forms" in the left hand column to complete the next child's registration forms.)
Notes for parents of returning students:
If you're unable to upload any documents during the registration process, please contact your child's school for additional instructions.
If you need assistance with translations in another language, please contact your child's school for assistance.
Important Information About Paying School Fees:
Once your child is successfully registered, you will be able to pay student fees inside of the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Once you're logged into the system, click on "Balance" in the left-hand column.
There, you should be able to see the fees associated with your child for the 2021-2022 school year.
Before moving on to the next step of this process, copy or write down your child's Student ID Number which can be found on this screen. You will need this number to pay your child's fees in the next step listed below.
To pay fees, click on the blue "eFunds for Schools" button/link in the right-hand corner of the screen. There, you can pay your child's fees online. (NOTE: You do not have to create an account in eFunds to complete this process. Instead, you can checkout as a guest.)
If you do not see fees associated with your child yet, please check back frequently as schedules are being updated on a daily basis by our school secretaries.
There are no school fees for B-L Primary School K3 or K4 students.
*B-L Primary - $25.00 (K5 - Second Grade only)
*B-L Elementary - $25.00
*B-L Middle - $45.00
*B-L Middle Technology Fee - $20.00
*B-L High Material Fee - $20.00
ADDITIONAL B-L HIGH SCHOOL FEES
Graduation Fee (Seniors only ) -- $10.00
Underclassmen Fee (grades 9-11) -- $5.00
Agricultural Science* -- $10.00
Law Enforcement/Public Safety* -- $10.00
Art/Drawing Sculpture* -- $10.00
Building Construction* -- $10.00
Business and/or Computer Courses* -- $10.00
Mechatronics* -- $10.00
Science Fee* -- $10.00
Sports Medicine I & II* -- $10.00
Math Course Battery Fee (1/year) -- $5.00
PE/Weight Room/Athletic Weights* -- $5.00
Spanish Workbook -- $14.00
B-L High Parking Hanger -- $10.00
B-L High Technology -- $20.00
Firefighter -- $50.00
CNA -- $50.00
Welding -- $10.00
Biomedical -- $10.00
*denotes “per unit credit”